Rochelle Age

Sunday 25 September 2016

Dutch Lady PureFarm Milk at Breakfast Campaign - 7 days Challenge

Hello To my readers ;

Did you had your breakfast today? Do you pair milk with your breakfast? Did you ever creates food with milk? Nope? Why? Why not? Did you know Dutch Lady PureFarm is currently organized a campaign called Milk at Breakfast campaign to help Malaysian to get a calcium boost from milk daily.

Before i am pregnant, or in the pregnant, or after the pregnant... 
Milk always play the most important role in my life.. 
tats why it is a must to include milk in my breakfast to kick-start my whole days..

As before pregnancy... i am quite aware of my health as i need to make sure i am always in the fittest mode..

In the pregnant progression, i need to consume milk as it plays the main character to make sure i am having enough calcium as to provide more nutrients to my baby in womb..

After pregnant.. i am more in need to have enough milk consume as i am a breastfeed mother, milk contains a range of essential nutrients such as Manganese, Phosphorus, Selenium, Calcium, Proteins and Vitamins C,D,A and B.. 

This is why no matter how busy i am, i will still take my breakfast, or even JUST a pack of milk will do because studies have shown that milk is the elixir our bodies need at breakfast.

We Malaysians are spoils for choice when it comes to breakfast drinks, some of us prefer to sip coffee or tea to give out sleepy bodies a jolt, and some others lift their morning with malt beverage or juices.

This is why studies found out as Malaysians don't meet enough calcium requirements in their diets.



 So Dutch Lady PureFarm milk is giving you more reasons to take milk at breakfast! The no. 1 brand for Ready To Drink Milk in Malaysia* is addressing the low intake of calcium amongs Malaysian adults and children with its latest campaign, titled Susu No1* untuk Sarapan / Sarapan Dutch Lady. The SARAPAN DUTCH LADY campaign encourages Malaysian families to load up on milk before work or school. Just TWO servings a day helps meet a family's nutritional requirements! 
Having one of the two servings at breakfast pump at least 200mg of calcium into the body.

MILK is the motherlode of calcium, helps children to develop strong bones and teeth. it is also the key locking in healthy bone mass for adults, even during their golden age. In other words, the creamy beverage  *MILK* builds a strong families.

Indeed, a balanced breakfast paired with milk is the backbone of a physically and emotionally strong family and advocating breakfast with Malaysia's No.1 milk***--
DUTCH LADY PURE FARM MILK 

FOLLOW ME TO CHECK HOW I PREPARE AND PAIRED MY DUTCH LADY PURE FARM MILK 

I love how Dutch Lady Pamper me with a gift when i step into my office and seeing this on my office desk..


A gift on my Office Desk when i step into my office.. Feels like a princess Pampered by Dutch Lady

My Day 1 Meal : Challenge Start with a great meal prepared by Dutch Lady Pure Farm Milk

Day 2 Challenge : Omelette Egg Avocado with Cherry Tomato made my day.. off course not to forget my Dutch Lady Pure Farm Milk

Day 3 Challege: Avocado Spread on Toast with egg and blueberries tops.. Pairing with my PureFarm Full Cream Milk

Day 4 Challenge : A Lazy Breakfast to prepared.. an overnight oat with Dutch Lady Purefarm low fat milk..

Day 5 Challenge : I am a toast person, off course not to forget pairing my purefarm milk again.. with self prepare yogurt and toast..

Day 5 Challenge : I am a toast person, off course not to forget pairing my purefarm milk again.. with self prepare yogurt and toast..

Day 6 Challenge: a great sunday ahead, preparing a brunch using my Dutch Lady Pure Farm full cream milk, stewing chicken thigh with red dates..

Day 6 Challenge: a great sunday ahead, preparing a brunch using my Dutch Lady Pure Farm full cream milk, stewing chicken thigh with red dates..

Day 7 Challenge: forgetting with the monday blues but to pair my DutchLady Full Cream Milk with the Malaysian Chinese style breakfast with half boiled egg and toast to come with butter and Kaya..

After following so many days of challenge, i will keep my breakfast with Dutch Lady Pure Farm Milk with me as i can feels the changing of healthy lifestyle, makes my days more energetic..

So what are u still waiting for?? join us in Dutch Lady 7 days Challenge Programed.. u can feels the different like i did...
there is no excuses for not being able to have your breakfast as the Dutch Lady Pure Farm milk is grab and go.. 













 

4 comments:

  1. Follow me taking up the Dutch Lady Pure Farm milk Breakfast challenge.. see how taking up milk will helps in ur daily nutritients..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow me taking up the Dutch Lady Pure Farm milk Breakfast challenge.. see how taking up milk will helps in ur daily nutritients..

    ReplyDelete
  3. True. Drinking Milk helps to build stronger bone and teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pasteurized Farm Fresh Bottled Cow Milk and Buffalo Milk our honest attempt to serve nutritious, chemical-free and preservative-free milk.

    ReplyDelete

Translate