Rochelle Age

Wednesday 24 August 2016

Printcious - Precious Gifts From Your Heart


As being a new mommy,
I always got the idea to have a family belonging in between me, hubby and baby..
But it was so difficult to get three pieces of clothes to define us as a family..
Either not suitable wording or just not the apple of my eye..

Finally I found Printcious.com
Printcious is a site which provides printing services on more than 200 DIY gift items such as T-shirts, mugs, puzzles, phone cases, cushions, mouse pads, key chains etc. with your photos and special wording which are suitable for all gift-giving occasions like birthday, wedding, graduation, and anniversary or cooperate events. 
 
As their slogan says: Precious gift From Your Heart
And it came to my mind..
Why not I just customize the personalized family clothes myself..


You will just need to sign up as a member before you start..
Click on the Shop, which you will see a list of categorized items
(click on the link and it will direct you to what you prefers)

Step 1: Choose the Categories
As I wanted to customized a family clothes, so I choose on T-shirts, and  Dry fit is always my choice







Step 2: Click on customizing your own
 


Step 3: Start to Design and Customized
On the customize page, at the left side column, you can add the text you
You can even insert a different image to replace the original one according to the safely lines given.
Besides, you can also use the text editor at the top to change it's style, size, colour, and weight too.



Step 4: Add it into the Cart
 The last step would be adding your item into the cart, and they will ship your item to your door!
It's as simple as that!
The delivery usually will take 3-5 working days for the West Malaysia, and 4-5 days working days for East Malaysia.
For any purchase with more than RM60, you can enjoy their free shipping.
and they are now having a PWP - which means purchase with purchase above RM80.00 you can enjoy up to 80% sales on customizing Items..

And as now is merdeka sales: Key in MERDEKA30 in the voucher code and you can enjoy the discount as well..





I loves the process of Designing and customizing your one and only belongings in the world..
as it have so much options  for us to customized for different occasions.

Precious Gift From Your Heart with Printcious!
visit Printcious.my now, and find cool and unusual gifts for your loved ones!


Printcious
FB: https://www.facebook.com/printcious
Tel: +6 019 3232 502
Email: ask@printcious.my














2 comments:

Translate